Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Moving on soon...

So I think I have one more day and night in Bangkok left in me. It would be easy to stay here for 3 or 4 more days, but no sense in getting too comfy. I was so lucky and happy to be set up with my new friend Joe who hosted me my first 4 days in Thailand. Thursday morning I'll be getting on the early train to Kanachanaburi, a provence about 3 hours northwest of here to check out some really cool WWII history stuff (Bridge on the River Kwai being one of them) followed by some more nature type outings...jungle/waterfall/monkey dodging type activities...will probably be there 2 days until moving further north. anyway, i'm going to meet my friend out for a drink or two, i have an early day tomorrow to get to the market in chinatown before all the other "falang" show up! Hope to catch the nfl games this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment