Sunday, January 17, 2010

So here is a handful of photos. I have many more to post, but the upload speed at this computer terminal is painfully slow...Today I leave the nest of Joe and Ae's house to secure my own guesthouse down by the river. Probably spending 2 or 3 more days in Bangkok before heading north to Chang Mai with stops along the way. Been starting to seriously practice some of the Thai language. It will be absolutley necessary once I start getting to some of the smaller places up north. Also, I'm getting over a sinus infection that set in almost immediatley upon arrival. I bought a 6 capsule box of z-pak over the counter for $7 usd. Bingo!

3 comments:

  1. Just you wait until you hit Vietnam's valium bonanza..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see my Thai tie. - Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am getting over the same sinus infection. thanks for leaving it behind in SF. awesome pics!

    ReplyDelete