Wednesday, February 3, 2010

These next series of photos are from my time in Kanchanaburi post-floating house excursion. The pace in town was a nice change from Bangkok. I ended up meeting some pretty cool people (even a cool French guy), one of whom, Jiji, took me on a beautiful day trip on her scooter to some of the areas outside of town.

I also spent an hour or two one night playing a drinking game with some thais and some french called, and pardon my language, "1, 2, 3, Fuck!" Bascially, everyone was in a circle, and you had to take turns counting upwards in order starting from 1. On every multiple 5, ie. 5, 10, 15, 20...instead of saying the number, you had to yell "Fuck!" If you messed up, you had to drink from the "whisky bucket," which was a giant bucket filled with coke and whisky with 15 giant straws poking out of it. This is a very simple game as a native english speaker to play against a bunch of drunk thais and frenchys. I only had to sip from the bucket once.

1 comment:

  1. i think that your pratice with biz and buzz had to help with that game.

    ReplyDelete